Raising Awareness: Potential Cure for HIV
Potential Cure for HIV Discovered
How wonderful for the millions of people around the world afflicted with this virus to have some hope. While I keep my fingers crossed that this pans out and could potentially lead to the complete eradication of HIV around the globe, I fear that treatment protocols will be commandeered by the pharmaceutical industry and the only ones able to get it will be those who have the money to pay for it while the poor continue to contract it and die. Population control in evil form.
I feel that since HIV/AIDS is a worldwide problem, treatment for ALL people is of utmost importance, and profits should not be made in the face of people suffering and dying once a cure is achieved. I understand that money is being spent to research, test, and develop treatments but after (legitimate) expenses are recouped, cost for treatment should not be an issue in ensuring everyone is able to be treated.
0 comments:
Post a Comment