Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

June 25, 2007

Oh, My

I was over visiting at Zero Boss and couldn't help but chuckle over his "G" rating from Mingle. Just for shits and giggles, I had to check it out myself. Of course, I have a potty mouth so I got this:

Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating


The justification? I said "shit" 9 times (oops, now 10), "hell" 4 times, and "bitch" 2 times. I also said "dick" 1 time. I had to stop and think about that, where did I say "dick"? Why, in my post about Dick DeVos, of course, past gubernatorial candidate here in Michigan. Does that mean any site Dick might have would also get this kind of rating? I bet his site would say "dick" a lot more than once.

Good grief. I notice, though, I didn't get any marks for posting the "BIG F" word. I actually ranted and raved and didn't say that word? Something must be seriously wrong with me!

1 comments:

H2o June 27, 2007 at 12:31 AM  

I'm rated R. I guess someone had to be. Hey Jaffe what does widgetmate have to do with this post?

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP