Google Me This
Google is a wonderful place for finding stuff. I love Google: Google search, Google news, Google images, everything Google. I have even heard tell that Google is God. I also love funny pictures, and Google is a great place to go to find them. A win-win situation. My favorite picture of all time has got to be the one I have here with the dude with his head up his ass, sent to me years ago by a buddy of mine who truly understood my love of funny pictures. It used to have a caption that I eventually trimmed off before posting it on my Yahoo site: "#1 Work-related injury: Cranial-rectal inversion."
Did you know: You can Google "head up ass" in image search and there are dozens of sites that use this same picture? I truly did not know that, but it just never crossed my mind until tonight to Google that particular phrase. It is even on You Tube! I really liked the use of the picture with the Head Up Your Ass Award at The Pestilent Fishbowl. This guy seriously needs to update his site; he has some pretty good material but has not blogged there for many moons. To carry on this tradition, I think I am going to find another picture of similar nature and start a "Pokey Award." Heaven knows, I will NEVER run out of material with all the politicians and stupid celebrities we have in this country!
There is so much stuff you can Google; and the weirder it is, the better chance you have of landing at my site! According to site meter, "why does shit float" and "she shit her pants" searches have turned up results including this site. Today it was "www.poopycredit.com", which made me chuckle after that billboard I saw yesterday; I ran the search myself and found that I'm not the only one out there pissing my pants laughing after seeing it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment