Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

June 19, 2007

Just What Exactly Were You Thinking

When reading my blog, or would we be safer not to know?

Imagine my surprise (and admittedly pride) at being tagged by Christy over at Christy's Coffee Break for the Thinking Blogger Award! It does my heart (and ego) good to know that in between occasional creative velocities and miscellaneous rantings and ramblings about sometimes off-the-wall stuff, I made someone think! Thank you so much, Christy!

In turn, I would like to follow by tagging some really great writers from some really great blogs:

These are the rules:
  1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think;
  2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
  3. Optional: Proudly display the "Thinking Blogger Award" with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).
Congratulations!

3 comments:

Christy June 19, 2007 at 8:47 AM  

That's awesome, I'm glad you're happy about the award! You deserve it! Hope you have a great day, Christy:)

paisley June 19, 2007 at 11:17 PM  

well congratulations darlin'... this is well deserved.. i love your blog and you have got me to thinkin' more than once!!!!!!

Jo June 20, 2007 at 1:44 AM  

REVENGE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, couldn't help it. I done tagged your azz back for a meme! HA! :p

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP