Here You Go, Jo
There. It's done. "Another Damn Meme": I hope you're getting all this down, Miss Thang! ROFLMAO (please see post below)
Instructions: Remove the blog from the top, move all blogs up one, add yourself to the bottom.
Sleepless in Cologne, Spaghetti Harvest, The Mommy's Getaway Blog, Life with Heathens, What Floats My Boat
What were you doing 10 years ago? (5 Things)
- Huh? Ten years ago? I hardly remember TEN DAYS ago, and you want me to remember TEN YEARS ago? Are you completely off your rocker?
- *Blank stare*
- *Another blank stare*
- *Eyes rolling to the back of my head*
- *Saliva dripping from the corner of my mouth*
- I was able to walk, play with my kids, and move from the bed to the chair to do my job with no difficulty.
- Drinking A LOT of Mountain Dew. Oh, wait, I was doing THAT ten years ago, too!
- Trying to quit smoking.
- Working, working, working.
- Telling my uterus to shut up for a little while and leave me alone since it had only been a year since it squeezed out a boy and two years since it squeezed out a girl (it tells me it wants to squeeze out another girl next).
- Mountain Dew (lots of it)
- Fudge (only my own fudge, which my grandma taught me to make - don't you wish you had some?)
- Cheez-Its
- String cheese sticks
- Pickled bologna
- Take On Me by a-ha
- Broken Wings by Mister Mister
- Spongebob Squarepants theme song
Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire:
Give it away.
Five Bad Habits:
- What bad habits? I am perfect so I have none!
- Yelling at everyone for taking my remote.
- Running my big mouth, even when I know it's going to cause me trouble.
- "Playing" on the computer when I should be working.
- Not shaving my legs until I need a Brush Hog to do the job.
- Read, read, and read some more.
- Make fudge (cooking in general, but specifically making fudge).
- Run my big mouth, even when I know it's going to cause me trouble.
- Braid the hair on my legs (not really, but it sounded good, right?).
- Do stuff with my kids, even if it's just veggin on the couch watching a movie (or more likely Spongebob).
- A bra. I've been sneaking them in the trash can for years and hubby can't figure out where they have all gone, and he gets freaked out every time he sees my gazongas swinging about if I need to go out of the house but I don't give a shit - Thank goodness I don't go out in public much!
- Shoes (except when forced to, stinkin' stores and restaurants and their silly rules).
- A swimming suit of any kind. Being mostly naked would be dangerous to the entire neighborhood, including anyone driving by, what with my skin blinding everyone. I might cause an accident and would have to live with that trauma for the rest of my life.
- A paper gown at the OB/GYN office. I'd rather sit there buck naked than wear a Kleenex, which is just not big enough to cover my fat ass and looks completely ridiculous. I have no modesty anymore (I've given birth 4 times, there is no modesty after that) so running around naked doesn’t shame me, and maybe if I blind the doctor he'll be too busy thinking about that to send me a bill.
- Blue jeans that I have to lie down on the bed and suck it up to zip. If they don’t go on over my hips, they don't go on at all and I'll wear scrub pants.
- My new KVM switch with audio. It's the next best thing since sliced bread and made my life so much easier. I was totally geeked when I hooked it up and started using it.
- My chair. It has heat AND vibration. Ooooooooooooo.
- My office air conditioner. I am stuck in a 7 x 13-foot room all day every day, in a basement, with no windows, and this bad boy made my day. It's portable so no need for a window!
- My Bonneville, even though I don't drive much anymore. It's got wicked-awesome seat controls, dontcha know.
- My hubby. *evil grin*
- Wear shoes.
- Poop in a public restroom.
- Listen to people who tell me I "can't" do something.
- Suppress my opinions. They're mine and I have a right to them, even if they are a little weird. I'm not a frigging sheep.
- Explain to people why I think it's more important to do silly things like pay the rent or buy groceries instead of using my money to buy a set of dentures.
OK, now I'd love to send this thing on it's merry way to some of my blogger sisters:
Evie (Sprite) of Homespun Honolulu
Kim (Domestic Slackstress) of 8 Centimeters Deluded
Bonnie Wabbit of Inspirational Awareness
Becky at Tall Cool Drink of Water
Katie at Katie's Crazy Ride
All just cuz I love their sites and think you will, too.
3 comments:
Oh, so you didn't tag me, right? Just wanted to make sure...because I was doing my meme's today!
I LOVE Tchaikovsky or Mozart!
"My chair. It has heat AND vibration. Ooooooooooooo."
Bitch! I think we're "close" enough that I can say BITCH and you know it's out of pure jealous envy right? ;) Vibration ey? Ooooooooo
I didn't tag Ev because I knew she was so busy she'd probably come kick my ass personally! LMAO
Thanks for playing and your answers were so much fun.
I'm so freaking slow slow slow......i'm on slow mo......so I came back here again to make sure I didn't screw things up....and to make sure I didn't miss something....because I can't see and I can't read shit. YOu are hysterical...you can tag me...just give me a few days to do my stuff...I do it...it just takes me a few days...I'm still not done with the other memes I got tagged on........i'm wacked for sure!!!!!!!
Post a Comment