Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

June 20, 2007

OHHHH, My Achin' Brain

That goes with my achin' ass from sitting in this chair all the time. Maybe if I stuff my head up my ass it would only hurt half as much? Knowing me, I would just pull a muscle and hurt somewhere else, too. And just imagine THAT emergency room visit, doctor trying to extricate my head from my ass. I know doctors pull some interesting things from people's asses, but I truly believe this feat would make a medical journal somewhere. Just don't bring out the Jaws of Life.

* * * * *

I no sooner finished expending great gobs of brain juice trying to come up with some witty stuff to tell you about myself for the 8 Random Facts Meme I was tagged with by Dawn at Twisted Sister, took a deep breath and started drinking liters of Mountain Dew to generate some more brain juice, and was tagged again (out of revenge) by Jo at Life With Heathens for "Another Damn Meme." Thanks, Jo. Now we know who the REAL heathen is in your family!!!!!

Sister, you're gonna have to give me some time to regroup the troops. The pressure is just too much! I have to think of creative and interesting things to say so y'all don't think I'm boring (like my boys tell me routinely) and on top of all that, y'all want stuff to "make you think." This takes work, people! Let me down a couple more 2-liter bottles of Dew and I'll be ready (should take me about 18 hours - ha ha - I'm with you, Jo, I drink way too much of this junk).

Seriously, though. It's funny how I got into this to have a place to sit and spew when I was bent out of shape about something (hence "bitchbox"), but I never really expected anyone to READ it, let alone leave me wonderful comments like you do and tag me like you have, actually wanting to know MORE about me. It makes me feel all gooey and stuff. Almost BUT NOT QUITE gooey enough to share my grandma's fudge recipe with y'all. Butter me up a little more, and I might let it leak one of these days, even though it's probably safer for the blogosphere if it never hits the ether, since we'll then all be making fudge and weighing about 600 pounds and not blogging because of it's chocolaty, creamy, yummy goodness! There's half a plate left in the fridge (from the 4 I made) and I might just have to go have some now. . . Wait a minute, let me call Richard Simmons first and see if he can talk me down.

2 comments:

Jo June 20, 2007 at 12:17 PM  

Fudge? You never mentioned FUDGE!! Okay, I'll let you take your time with the meme but the day grandma's recipe slips out I better get a memo! :)

Of course, I'M the heathen in this family... don't you read the people who don't like me's posts about me? LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

I'm glad you have a blog and I do enjoy reading it.

Angie Lee June 20, 2007 at 4:05 PM  

Oh, yeah, I mentioned fudge but I think that was before you started hanging around me, then I moved my food stuff to the other site, where I said I wasn't parting with that one. I won't even give it to my husband!

It's better than the fudge recipe on the marshmallow creme jars (which is way too sweet even for a sugar junkie like me) but still made almost entirely out of sugar. I make 4 platters of it at a time and it's all gone within a week. Bunch of hogs.

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP