Out of My Funk Now
I feel better now, having been in a bit of a snit the last few days, and it's not even that time of the month. Sheesh! Anyhow, I'm over myself now and in the mood for something fun. After all, I actually enjoy changing my drawers because I peed them from laughing so hard, ESPECIALLY when in a bad mood - the best way to get out of it!
This made me laugh. A lot. A mental picture I will carry to the grave and beyond. I will still be laughing about it when standing in line waiting for my Judgment. (That will be me over there in the long, slow-moving line, since the shorter, faster-moving one kind of makes me pee my pants for an entirely different reason: It scares the bodily fluids right out of me. Nothing good ever came out of a short, fast-moving line in THIS lifetime, it is NEVER the right line to be in anyhow, so just exactly where is that one leading to???)
Anyhow, this kind of reminds me of when I worked for this doctor who would hurry to get to the office so he could tell me all the good dirty jokes he heard in surgery that morning at the hospital (yes, people, some surgeons stand there telling each other dirty jokes while they are up to their elbows in you). He never got them right, but it was all good since the way he told them actually made them that much funnier.
What's the difference between a snow man and a snow woman? Snow balls.
Anyhow, this kind of reminds me of when I worked for this doctor who would hurry to get to the office so he could tell me all the good dirty jokes he heard in surgery that morning at the hospital (yes, people, some surgeons stand there telling each other dirty jokes while they are up to their elbows in you). He never got them right, but it was all good since the way he told them actually made them that much funnier.
What's the difference between a snow man and a snow woman? Snow balls.
What did the snow man ask his wife to get for him? A snow blower.
Old, I know, and only mildly dirty but funny anyhow when you stop to consider where I got them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment