Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

July 6, 2007

My Change of Heart

In dealing with members of the medical community over the past 11 months, I have had a change of heart. I no longer want to be a Physician Assistant. I do not feel I can become a member of this community with any of the positive feelings I once had for the profession and that of its parent profession, the physician. I cannot put myself into a position of demanding respect when I have so little for some of those who have "touched my life" in recent months. It was difficult coming to this decision but something I think is for the best in the long run. I love to buck the system, be radical and try to effect positive changes in ANY system I think needs improvement, but I just don't have enough energy, willpower, or fight left in me for this particular battle.

I had actually been pondering this for a while now, but it was cemented after a visit to the emergency room in the wee hours this morning. After losing a significant portion of my field of vision in my right eye with painful eye movements, vertigo, nausea, vomiting, and a catastrophic headache, a handful of basic tests were performed and I was told there was nothing "severe" wrong with me.

Your diagnosis: You have a headache. Yes, that is exactly what my discharge paperwork says. I probably would never have figured that out on my own and I have been gobbling down 4000 mg of acetaminophen a day as a dietary supplement.

Return if you have a significant change or worsening of symptoms. Why? So you can charge me some more money to tell me again that there is nothing wrong with me? No thanks. I came to you once because of "a significant change or worsening of symptoms" and you did nothing the first time; do you honestly think I am stupid enough to fall for that one twice?

Please contact your primary care provider for further follow-up. It is a vicious circle:

  • Copay $20 to internal medicine/PA: "I don't know what the problem is, let's run some tests and you have to come back in a couple of weeks."
  • Copay $20 to internal medicine/PA (two weeks later): It's all in your head, you need to see a psychiatrist." (I ranted about this one before.)
  • Copay $20 to neurologist (six weeks later): "Let's run some more tests."
  • Copay $20 to neurologist (two weeks later): "You have a syrinx but it's small and shouldn't be causing your symptoms. Let's run some more tests and send you to a neurosurgeon."
  • Copay $20 to neurosurgeon: "Your syrinx is too small to operate, we just need to monitor it and can do surgery when it's larger. Go back and see your neurologist."
  • Copay $20 to family practice physician to become established in his practice: "Let's see what the neurologist says."
  • Copay $20 to neurologist: "Let's send you to Cleveland Clinic."
  • Copay $20 to specialist neurologist at Cleveland: "We don't know what's causing your problem, let's run some more tests and then you can follow up with your local neurologist."
That next appointment with my neurologist is 3 weeks away, and the tests recommended by the specialist will not be ordered BEFORE that appointment, so there is another $20 copay for that visit and then another $20 copay for a second to get the results of the tests that need to be ordered, all spanning an additional 6 weeks. I have a crisis in the meantime and go to the emergency room ($50 copay), only to be told they don't know what the problem is and I need to see my primary care provider and my neurologist.

So. . . That is $190 out of my pocket so far for office visit copays (that doesn't count deductibles and copays on testing, just office visits, plus lost time from work) and I still have no hope of securing a diagnosis and am just being referred in circles, all the while worsening in my condition. Why is it that when a doctor doesn't come up with a straight and simple answer in the first 5 minutes, they just give up?

In my final buck before giving up and floating away into the distance, I scheduled an appointment on my own to see an ophthalmologist (another $20 copay), 10 days away. If he cannot help me find an answer, I am done trying to find it. Now I understand why so many patients with chronic illnesses frequently suffer from depression: The medical profession forces it on them and patients just get discouraged and tired of hearing over and over "I don't know." I can handle an "I DON'T KNOW," as long as it is accompanied by "BUT I WILL WORK TO FIND THE ANSWER." I have yet to hear that.

3 comments:

Anonymous July 6, 2007 at 6:33 PM  

Point is they never forget to gore us with the co-pay, we need a system like France or Canada. I have been in the same boat basically as you, it is a catch 22 situation. Found you on blog advance, nice blog.

annie July 7, 2007 at 12:02 AM  

Doctors nowadays, I swear they make a ton just off that Co-pay. And yeah, don't go to the emergency room for anything "chronic" like that. They only will help you if you're bleeding or dying, otherwise it's "Go see you regular doctor." They don't forget to charge you $400 dollars, though. $400 dollars to get told to take a tylenol and go see a doctor. Duh. I hate them.

MouthGirl.com July 7, 2007 at 6:39 PM  

I work for the DP with a coworker who tans, yeah she's not the brightest crayon in the box. I have the same feeling about docs and pa's, out of all of our client offices and their staff (25 client offices and staff) I think 3 people actually care about the patients.

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP