Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

July 16, 2007

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

For everyone except me, that is. This was SUPPOSED to be my week of vacation. This was SUPPOSED to be the week I packed my herd of kids and hubby and myself into the vans with all the gear and headed up to the Upper Peninsula for a week of camping. This was SUPPOSED to be a week of peace and relaxation.

Yeah, right.

After my lovely pre-July 4th episode of loss of vision in my right eye and the associated nausea, gagging, vertigo, dizziness, falling over, and now right-sided facial spasms since then, there is no time to relax because I get to go to a multitude of doctor appointments this week. You know, the appointments with the $20 copays where they tell me nothing is wrong with me. Yeah, those ones.

I get one week a year for myself and I get to spend it in various waiting rooms, waiting to hand over my cold hard cash to get yanked around some more. Hoo-ray!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP