Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

July 17, 2007

Important Lesson

No one knows our bodies better than each person themselves. The most important lesson to learn and live by is, if you know in your heart-of-hearts that something is wrong, do not give up searching until you find the answer. There IS an answer out there, but sometimes it takes a while to find if it is not staring you right in the face.

I saw the ophthalmologist today, and that was $20 actually well spent. I finally have PART of an answer: I have inflammation of the optic nerve, potentially optic neuritis, which was what I suspected from the start. I have another MRI coming up so hopefully will get the rest of the puzzle pieces soon. I don’t particularly care for the picture forming with those puzzle pieces, but having a complete picture will be a lot easier to live with, deal with, and help me move on with my life.

Can you feel my sense of relief, like a 10,000-pound weight being lifted from my broad but tired shoulders?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP