Good Thing My Head's Screwed On
Or I would lose that along with everything else. I can't keep my hands on anything without setting it down somewhere and forgetting where I put it later, with the exception of my kids. Thankfully I've never forgotten any of them anywhere, even though they outnumber me 6 to 1. I tell you, though, there are times. . . Just kidding.
It's really a blessing that my head's securely attached to my shoulders. I'm really not having any luck with that craniorectal inversion maneuver, so it's not like I can store it there for safe keeping. I'd sure like to know how so many people on this planet can manage to shove their heads so far up their asses without breaking their back. Some of them get it up there pretty damn far, and they should be in Guinness Book.
0 comments:
Post a Comment