Feeling the Love
Oh yeah, I’m feeling it all right. So much of it’s been sent my way lately that it’s given me a rather enlarged head, making it difficult not only to walk through doorways but to insert my cranium into medical scanning devices (ha ha, you thought I was going to say insert cranium into rectum, didn’t you? I got you!) after traumatizing my precious little lump of gray matter when whacking my head on said door jambs. I need to remodel the doorways now and I also need to invest in a cervical collar because my head’s gotten too big and my poor stick neck can’t support it anymore.
Anyhow, I am honored and extremely proud to have gotten another totally cool award from the completely awesome ladies of Twisted Sister, the Power of Schmooze Award. If you’re ever in need of some of the funniest stuff floating around the ether, go pay them a visit - You’ll never leave!
Just what exactly is SCHMOOZE, you ask?
“And what is the Power of Schmooze? It’s a blogging community involvement award for those bloggers who make the effort to connect and develop relationships in the blogosphere. Some leave great comments along the way, while others are faithful readers who’s presence you are aware of.”
Is this cool or what? On top of the pretty darned good day I had today, this was just the cherry on top. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
So now I get to pass this great award on to 5 more well-deserving bloggers, but I’m going to have to come back just a wee bit later with it since I’m a little exhausted after the busy day we had. Stay tuned!
0 comments:
Post a Comment