Good Grief
You Are 7 Up |
Understated and subtle, people warm up to you slowly. But once they’re hooked, they can’t imagine going back to anyone else!Your best soda match: Diet CokeStay away from: Mountain Dew |
This is hilarious. I absolutely DETEST 7-Up. You couldn’t pay me to drink the shit. I won’t touch diet pop (we call it “pop” here, not SODA) of any sort because I can’t stand the sickening over-sweetness that makes me feel like I’ve grown fur on my tongue... and STAY AWAY FROM MOUNTAIN DEW?!?!?!?!?!
ROFL. Oops, I think I PMP again.
I wouldn’t survive a single day if I couldn’t Do the Dew. I am addicted to this yellow-green carbonated, high-fructose-corn-syrup-sweetened, caffeinated magic water. It’s the stuff of life, so I’m definitely hooked. It’s better than Oreo cookies. We’re talking epiphany here, when the Dew is ice cold, from the moment it crosses the lips and races across the tongue to the throat, tickling taste buds along the way. Hell, it’s is better than sex!
I gotta go get me another one.
UPDATE: OH, yeah, and I also like how “understated and subtle” I am. In your dreams. I already know people are slow to warm up to me, because of the fact that I’m NOT understated and subtle, but the real question is: ARE YOU HOOKED?
0 comments:
Post a Comment