APB: BOTL, Thief in Training
The boy is just too smart for my own good. The boy has figured out how to break into my office refrigerator. I heard suspicious noises but thought little of it (working) until I noticed that someone had stolen my beloved Mountain Dew. I figured it was one of the girls, since they swipe my pop (usually right from under my nose and in plain sight) from time to time, so as you can well imagine, I was mortified to learn that it was in fact THE BOY who had pilfered my magic water.
As you know, it does no good to shout to bring it back since the boy does not hear, but the floor was shaking as I stomped around looking for my caffeine fix. The boy saw (and felt) me coming and ran in the opposite direction, pop in hand. I cannot keep up so had to sit that race out but still had to laugh because I know he will not be able to get the plastic doodad off the bottles anyhow.
The boy, fleeing the scene of the crime, evidence in tow, being chased by “the authorities”:
Isn't he just the cutest thing with those little curls and that Einstein thing going on?
0 comments:
Post a Comment