Thoughts from Tim
Tim Allen, funny man:
Electricity can be dangerous. My nephew tried to stick a penny into a plug. Whoever said a penny doesn't go far didn't see him shot across that floor. I told him he was grounded.
I read somewhere that hair grows until you reach 40, then it goes in the opposite direction, into the head and out the ears, nose, and other odd places.
My mom said the only reason men are alive is for lawn care and vehicle maintenance.
Never comment on a woman's rear end. Never use the words "large" or "size" with "rear end." Never. Avoid the area altogether. Trust me.
Scientists have estimated that every person on Earth has some atoms in their body from every other person who ever existed. Yikes. This means I have atoms in my body from Buddha, Jesus, Lincoln, Geronimo, Hitler, Attila the Hun, Lassie, and Marilyn Monroe. At least now I understand my mood swings.
To get a man's attention, just stand in front of the TV and don't move.
Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: Work or prison.
0 comments:
Post a Comment