Oh, I'm Cookin Now!
Not only am I unique, I do happen to be useful. . . . . . (Just don't ask me what for, the jury's still out on that one.)
I put Site Meter on here to see who's peeking when I'm naked and following the links around to find some new friends (yes, that's how some of you got me hooked on your sites, either through your own unfortunate click onto my site or through someone else's that eventually led me to you through the wondrous invention called a BLOGROLL--we shall not name names). Some really interesting search strings have led people to My Boat but most of you seem to be fairly regular readers (you poor souls) and don't have to enter "shit her pants" or some of the others that have led people here. I can only speculate that I must have dropped in the Google page rankings since I don't get quite so many entertaining hits lately. Anyhow, I pulled up Site Meter and had to chuckle over this on my stats page:
Average visits per day: 3
Average page views per day: 5
YEAH - ROCK ON!
Good thing I'm not doing this for a living. VERY GOOD THING this is just my personal soapbox to dump some of the junk rattling around in my head, an etherspace junk drawer, if you will. I can't believe people actually VOLUNTARILY come to read this stuff, but THANKS FOR COMING BY TO VISIT! YOU'LL NOT BE FORGOTTEN WHEN I'M RICH AND FAMOUS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment