Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

November 30, 2007

I Need to Pay Attention

I'm so broke, I can't even afford to pay attention. Just kidding. Anyhow. . .

A long, long, long, long, long time ago (in blog-time), I got 2 new awards from two of my favorite blog-sisters, and it's long past time to acknowledge them so they don't think I'm, like, retarded or ungrateful. I truly AM grateful, ladies, just having issues (as I know you know, so I won't whine about them at this particular moment).

Thank you so much to DiamondsSaphire for this great "Make Me Smile" award, created by Bridget at "...And miles we go before we sleep..."

Thanks, luv. Glad you got some smiles, and I'm working on trying to bring the smiles back to my little spot under the sun here at Blogger.




Next, Dawn has given me this other totally cool "Be The Blog" award, created by Mark from Me and My Drum:

Be The Blog award

I don't have to try very hard to be ME, easiest thing in the world in fact. Sometimes people think I'm funny, sometimes they think I'm just too blunt and in-your-face, but I don't really give 2 cents--that's just how I am and how I have to be to stay true to myself. If someone else along the way happens to get a chuckle out of some of the crap that comes out of my mouth (or on my blog), then it's just gravy, welcome aboard, the more the merrier. I hope that's true to the spirit of this award.

Running short on time here and feeling a bit mortified that I don't have time to share these right this moment, but I know you'll understand. I'll be back later to pass them on. I think I'll hoard them for a bit longer. For now I just wanted the gals to know that I hadn't forgotten, wasn't trying to snub the honors they've given me, but more to come.

1 comments:

DiamondsSaphire December 2, 2007 at 5:44 PM  

No biggie..I rely on Technorati to see what is happening with mine!!

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP