Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

November 30, 2007

Lookie Here

I see I am approaching 200 posts. That's very interesting, considering I never thought I'd get through 100, let alone twice that many and considering the fact that I'm really only here to entertain myself - you guys are just being dragged along for the ride, but I appreciate you being here. Who'd have thunk I had that much shit rolling around inside my head (and in the inbox of my email....man, I get lots of stuff, and you haven't seen even a small fraction of it yet)?

With that thought, and in the spirit of the holiday season, I leave you with this:



Must be the anti-Christmas folks are at it again? I guess I missed that one on the news. Isn't this just MEAN? That poor little boy.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP