Fuck the New Year
I started loathing "New Year" on January 1, 2006, when my mother passed away, but at least I had my children surrounding me as I faced the future and I felt like I could take on anything thrown at me. Now that I have been stripped of everything and have NOTHING but the privilege to pay taxes to further facilitate the annihilation of my life as I once knew it, I say FUCK ACKNOWLEDGING THE NEW YEAR. It's just another day of another year to face, alone and lonely, the next of many to despise the person I've become and the fact that I "allowed" the shit of the last few months to make me that way. I feel like I've lost control of the wheel of my Life and every time I try to take it back, some cock-knocker sucker punches me in the face while at the same time making ME look like the bad guy. What's the point of trying anymore? I'm just along for the ride.
Yes, things are getting worse instead of better and there are some wounds that even time will never heal.
7 comments:
(((you)))
Sorry things look so shitty right now. I hope that things get better in the coming year.
fake it till you make it.
I wish I knew what all was going on. I want to help somehow, but I feel lost...
Hmmm..I wish things would get better for you. I will keep you in my thoughts..hugs. I have an ward for you, come get it at my blog when you feel up you it.
It sounds like you've hit bottom. Which means there's only one direction for you to go from here. Up. You obviously are an aware person - you know you are not the bad guy so to Hell with everyone else. Find what makes you happy and harms no one else and do it. You are in control.
Thanks, everyone, for your support and kindness. It means much. Sorry to be so vague but - as they say - all in due time. I refuse to lie down and accept bullshit and in my true Scorpio nature, I will not let go, will not give up.
Post a Comment