Tellin' It Like It Is
That's me. I'm tired of being a good person and getting kicked around, being nice and getting stabbed in the back, keeping my mouth shut and getting punked every time I turn around without even the benefit of a little Vaseline. I might have to run my face like I did in my younger days. No one's listening to me now but they sure did then - even though 99% of the time they were either disgusted by what I said or shocked that I had "big enough balls" to say something like that. After all, someone's gotta be pretty blunt to get turned down for a job for being "TOO honest," huh?
If it's in my mind, it's probably gonna find its way out from my mouth. I can be a conniving fucker like some certain psycho/sociopaths I know claiming mental illness and not being able to help what they do - I think I'm gonna develop me a case of severe Tourette's syndrome.
Sorry, I can't help what comes out of my mouth, motherfucker, cuz I'm just a mushroom cloud-laying Tourette's motherfucker, motherfucker.
Now really, I probably really won't go THAT far (maybe) - I do have a FEW self-preservation instincts left, for a couple more weeks anyhow.
1 comments:
F-Bombs are always good.
Post a Comment