I Think I'm Ready Now
To pass along some of these cool blog awards I've gotten lately, instead of hogging them to myself as I've done (as you know, lately I've had other "more pressing issues" that kind of take the largest part of my will and concentration to survive from day to day, so I know you don't really mind - hope you're as glad I'm still around as I am that YOU'RE still around. . . but I digress, as usual).
First of all, thank you again to DiamondsSaphire for appreciating my ability to let the mental diarrhea flow and bestowing upon me this really cool "You Make Me Smile Award," created by Bridget at And Miles To Go Before We Sleep. You made ME smile just by giving me this, much like you make me smile when I read some of the stuff you post about that makes me realize I AM NOT ALONE in this crazy world and I'm not the only one who feels the way I feel sometimes.
I am proud to pass this funky four-leafed clover on to my good buddies:
Dawn - Twisted Sister
Jo - Life with Heathens
Becky - Tall Cool Drink of Water
Count - The Blog and Mrs. Count - SoHoS
Dazd - Dazed and Confused From Here
Please go visit Mark (should you choose to accept) and pick up the code for your own cool badge, which comes in a variety of colors:
Shannon - Charming Driver
Dazd - Dazed and Confused From Here
Karly - Wiping up Snot (isn't that the greatest blog name? LOL)
Becky - Tall Cool Drink of Water
Count - The Blog and Mrs. Count - SoHoS (can you tell I really like these folks?)
Diesel at Mattress Police (even though his Nazgul friend will probably poke fun about it)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thanks, Ev! I always thought I was A LOT nutty, and it's great to get some reassurance that someone thinks I'm only A LITTLE nutty! I know I'm showing partiality and favoritism here passing this one on to many of the same people as above, but they make me smile BECAUSE they're a little nutty and, besides, IT'S MY BLO-OG AND I'LL DO WHAT I WANT TO, DO WHAT I WANT TO. YOU'D DO IT TO IF IT HAPPENED TO YOU! Anyhow, I proudly pass this award on to the best bunch of "nuts" I've ever known:Jo at Life with Heathens
Becky at Tall Cool Drink of Water
Dazd at Dazed and Confused (who has also received this - are you seeing a theme here, Dazd?)
Of course, I still think you should just go read everything by everyone on my blogroll because I said so, and I'm the boss (again, for a couple more weeks anyhow), but it's nice to be able to give a little recognition once in a while. If any of you choose not to participate, that's also fine, I certainly won't be offended, but I just wanted you to know that I know you're there, and I'm watching you (not literally, just from my Google Reader). Thank you all again and HAVE A NICE DAY!
4 comments:
Thanks so much for thinking of me! And yes it's true I've already been declared nuts... thinking of starting a chapter for Nuts Anonymous but I suffer from Lazy Ass Disorder...
Congrats to you for the new awards :)
awww...yout the best sweetie!! BTW..I LOVE the dick badge! LOL..Thanks so very much.
Thank you so much for these awards. And yes I see a pattern developing with the Nuts Award. lol
The Nutty Award fits me to a tee.
Post a Comment