I Know I Ain't THAT Interesting
So why on Earth would anyone sit on my blog for 1 hour and 12 minutes? Hell, I don't even spend that much time with myself so I can't figure out why anyone else would want to spend that much time sifting through my mental diarrhea. Just kidding. . . WELCOME ABOARD MY BOAT, whoever you are, and I hope you find me at least mildly entertaining. I have my moments, although they've been few and far between the last 89 days since my life came to a screeching halt and everything that mattered to me and defined who I was as a human being was ripped away from me in a matter of hours in an event so traumatic that even receiving a diagnosis like MS was just a footnote stating "Who really gives a shit???"
It's actually beyond traumatic, being erased as a PERSON, to have your past, present, and future with all your goals and dreams and - fuck it, let's face it - YOUR LEGACY tossed in a pile, covered with gasoline and a match casually tossed on top like it never even mattered in the first place. You never existed, nothing you did mattered, and over time people will forget about you anyhow. You may as well have not even been born.
I try to comfort myself with the thought that God has a plan for me, that He will not give me a greater burden than I can carry, and that He is by my side to help me through this time in my life. I'm having good days and bad days, mostly bad, where that thought gets me through the day but really does little to soothe my soul. What makes it worse is knowing that I've tried to live a good life, played by "the rules," tried to treat others as I want to be treated and then still been fucked so hard that I may never recover but on the flip side, someone else can shit all over the rules and laugh about doing it, go out of their way to deliberately destroy someone else's life, and make a mockery of Truth AND BE REWARDED for their actions. WTF is up with that?
I've said for years that society is going to hell in a hand basket. Was I right or was I right?
2 comments:
"turn that frown upside down"
Just joking, I had a PMA (positive mental attitude)teacher in high school that used to tell me that all the time. It made me want to beat the shit out of her.
There are no answers. I watched my sister turn to God for an explanation of why she lost her only daughter. Looking for a reason or a justification... anything to ease the pain. And then I lost my sister 2 years after she lost her daughter... but I didn't ask why. Shit happens. Randomly hitting the good and the bad. Anger is good. You need to feel it in order to move through it. If anyone out there has answers... real tangible believable answers... I'd like to know about it.
Post a Comment