Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

August 28, 2007

WOW

Have I had a lot to say or a have I had a lot to say? Yet very little of it that made much sense or mattered very much. Interesting.

I'm sitting here pondering the answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything (which is 42, if you didn't know). Sitting and watching my cat from the corner of my eye and thinking about grilled cat. Yes, she needs to be grilled up. She's sitting here licking the condensation off the side of my Mountain Dew bottle when she's got a perfectly good bowl of water sitting there. Unless she's a Dew addict like me and I managed to dribble some down the side of the bottle when I poured myself a glass and THAT'S what she's licking . . . In that case, I guess she can't be grilled. Sneaking up on her prey:

BUSTED! Is this a look of guilt, or what? It actually looks kind of menacing, like "get outta my face, beyotch!" Fierce, huh? Mice tremble in her presence. And birds. And squirrels. And small snakes. She's weird.

3 comments:

Dawn Drover August 28, 2007 at 10:16 AM  

i can see by the color of her eyes... she's definitely a mountain dew addict... perfect match to the bottle!

Jo August 28, 2007 at 12:06 PM  

lol too cute!

Anonymous August 31, 2007 at 1:08 PM  

The mountain dew eyes was the first thing i noticed too.

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP