Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

August 28, 2007

Swamped, Sorry

Too much work, too little time, I’ll post tomorrow. Till then visit Count. Nah, I'm just kidding. I do have too much work and too little time, but I can't guarantee I'll post tomorrow so I had better do it today. Seriously, you really should go visit Count and Mrs. Count when you have a chance, though. You should also visit some of the other awesome blogs I like to read, easily found in my sidebar pull-down menus.

Did you ever get that as a kid? I'd ask my mom something and she'd tell me to ask my dad. I'd ask my dad, and he'd tell me to ask my mom. It was a vicious circle. I was smart enough to figure out to stop asking them stuff since I already knew the answer they'd give me and have always hated repeating myself and/or wasting my breath. I stuck my face in books to find the answers I wanted. I know not everyone loves to read, though, so I don't mind answering questions. My philosophy is, the only dumb questions are the ones you don't ask. Go ahead and ask me anything; if I don't know the answer, I'll make one up for you.

Anyhow, I'm soooooo delinquent on some stuff here, so let's try to clear some up now while I'm just sitting here, unable to sleep and unable to concentrate to work or even read a good book.

In order of oldest age (not cuz I think you're old, but because yours is the oldest tag I've neglected; you know I love ya, Ev, and not like that!):
Ev from My Life is Murphy's law tagged me with a 10 Things I Hate Meme:

  1. Food I hate: OMG, I hate liver, too! It's just nasty in flavor and texture and has a rather disturbing appearance in its raw form, yet still surprisingly aesthetically disturbing in cooked form. Why is that?
  2. Fruit I hate: I can't stand grapefruit. I'm such a banana. Oh, wait. . . I'm an iceberg. Whatever.
  3. Veggie I hate: Lima beans. I was traumatized by lima beans as a child. Again, that flavor and texture thing. And the trauma.
  4. Celebrities/People I hate: I can't say I hate anyone in particular, but I sure am sickened by some of the things people do.
  5. Event/Situation/Incident that I hate: The loss of much of the use the right side of my body. I'm right handed and it's a bitch trying to learn to do things left handed. I'm too damn old to learn new tricks.
  6. TV shows/movies that I hate: Ummmm. . . I don't really know. I rarely get very far into any program or movie before I become unconscious, so I don't know what I hate or what I love. Neiner, neiner neiner!
  7. Music I hate: Music with derogatory/hateful lyrics.
  8. Household chores that I hate: Much like Ev, NOT MY DEPARTMENT. I bring home the bacon, I don't cook it and I sure as hell don't clean up after it's cooked. That's my "wife's" job (yeah, *snicker* my wife. Go ahead and call him that like I do and see how many finger gestures NOT related to American Sign Language you get! ROFL)
  9. Things that you hate around the world: "The world" consists of me and what is mine (yes, that includes YOU, my readers) and I don't hate anything about what belongs to me other than my traitorous central nervous system.
  10. Things that you hate about yourself: "Nothing. I’m perfect." *DOUBLE SNORT* Yeah, I'm perfect, too. Inside, where it counts. Other than that, please see above.
Thanks, Ev, this was fun! Now, if you liked this meme, consider yourself tagged.

NEXT UP is my blog-sis Diamond over at Nonsense, Tears. . . , who has tagged me with the Seven P's of Me: WVb A blog about everything and more created this meme called the 7 P's in an effort to learn more about the blogs they read on a regular basis.
  • Passion: My children
  • Purpose: Changing things for the better when I am able and accepting those that I cannot
  • Pursuit: (Passion + Purpose = Pursuit)
  • Position: Society's going down the shitter, so someone better either flush or grab a plunger
  • Pummeling: Abuse of the government by the government for the government
  • Progress: Two steps forward and three steps back; at this rate, I should be in China by Easter 2008
  • Personality: I'm just me, and if someone doesn't like it, TOUGH NOODLES
Thanks for the linky love, Jo. Right back at ya, hon. Yeah, we're too much alike. We even look alike, if I had blonde hair, green eyes, a different nose, a smaller mouth. . .

And last but certainly not least, I LOVE TWISTED SISTERS! OMG, thank you so, so much for this totally awesome Luv Badge. I love yours, too! I'm so addicted to it, I've gotta have it in my feed reader (along with all the other blogs above in this post - go ahead, READ THEM!) and several others. I can't tear myself up by choosing more blogs I love to pass this on to, so I award it to everyone I love.

I love that you love my blog. I love that you actually keep coming back for more of my psychological diarrhea. Now it's time for me to go feel all fuzzy and warm inside (a new experience for someone as crusty as me) from all the love y'all keep throwing my way.

It's kind of weird, glowing from something that doesn't involve a mental picture of my husband getting kicked in the nads by a pair of steel-toed boots.

2 comments:

Jo August 28, 2007 at 7:24 PM  

Anytime girl, anytime. ;)

TheOriginalMonz August 29, 2007 at 10:11 AM  

At least he knew to "stop, drop and roll"

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP