Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

August 20, 2007

It's Official

I am now the proud owner of a 16-year-old boy. I'm sitting here trying to remember my own 16th birthday but, let's face it, that was just too damn long ago. It's confusing, seeing time go by so fast. My sweet baby boy's not a "baby" anymore, at least in his eyes. He'll ALWAYS be my baby, whether he's 16 or 60. Where did all the years go? No, it's no consolation that I've got 5 more here under my wings, they'll turn 16 themselves in due time, and my heart gets to ache 5 more times, every time it happens.

It's time to get a new photo done (this was from last summer) but my middle son decided to shave his head (don't ask) and I'm pretty pissed about it, so now the photo has to wait until his hair grows out again. But, hey, don't I have awesome kids?

9 comments:

One Wacky Mom August 20, 2007 at 9:26 AM  

Bery very bery cool! Love these pics!

paisley August 20, 2007 at 10:20 PM  

what a bunch you've got... i am so glad you posted this so i can picture them as you talk about them.. i cannot even imagine what life must be like for you with so many kids... you are really amazing...

Unknown August 21, 2007 at 12:33 AM  

Congratulations on becoming the parent of a 16-year-old. At least he is out of middle school. I shudder at the thought.

Good looking kids!

careerstrategist August 21, 2007 at 10:41 AM  

Hey, Angie Lee...I love the government intervention!

Dawn Drover August 21, 2007 at 11:00 AM  

They are adorable!
Where do you find time to blog???

robkroese August 21, 2007 at 10:50 PM  

What's wrong with shaving your head? At least he's not one of those dorks with the hair flopping in his eyes.

annie August 25, 2007 at 6:14 PM  

Six?...SIX?!
*runs away screaming*

Anonymous August 25, 2007 at 10:35 PM  

I remember when I was 16...Gosh that was ages ago.

Jo August 26, 2007 at 7:49 PM  

1- The kids are adorable
2- It sucks having them turn 16 doesn't it? My oldest did that to me this year too AND the girlchild is turning 13 AND the monkey boy is turning 5!!!

Dammit. Wanna go get drunk? Or get you drunk and me laugh since I can't drink with these damn meds? lol

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP