Now I Can Say "Get Off My Back"
Caffeine and Exercise May Help Ward Off Skin Cancer
Now when people holler at me that I drink "too much Mountain Dew" and say "all that caffeine's not good for you," I can say "get off my back because. . ."
Granted, I don't exercise anymore since I'm chained to my desk 18 hours a day, 7 days a week and because of that also don't get out in the sun much, but hey, I USED to do heavy farm work (the kind that will keep you more fit than any exercise routine) out IN THE SUN, so I'm just applying my caffeine consumption retroactively.
It doesn't work that way? Tough noodles. :)
1 comments:
I hear ya sister! To be honest, all the soda I drink is making my stomach worse BUT I don't give a shit. If I'm going to die anyway then by hell I'm going to enjoy it! :)
Post a Comment