What's Up With That?
I have very little interesting to say anymore. I know this, since it's the reason so many regular readers fled the scene months ago and just never returned, not even to rubberneck at the train wreck my life had become. Being so very uninteresting, I can't fathom why anyone would lurk around here for more than a couple of minutes, yet I find this on Site Meter:
| Time of Visit | | Mar 31 2008 1:17:09 am |
| Last Page View | Mar 31 2008 2:23:38 am | |
| Visit Length | 1 hour 6 minutes 29 seconds | |
| Page Views | | 15 |
| Referring URL |
They read 15 pages, so I know it wasn't someone doing what I do from time to time: Visiting a blog and forgetting to close it out of my browser, walking away and coming back later to find it still there. (Sorry about that, if I've done it to anyone and they find it annoying.) I don't mind visitors, I really don't, but in 1+ hour of reading and 15 pages, you couldn't have said SOMETHING to me, not even telling me you think I'm weird? I like comments - they make me feel all gooey inside (except spam comments, which I've gotten a few of lately, here and on my recipes blog). And where'd you come from? People don't just magically appear on a blog site, yet there's no referring URL.
I'd love to hear from you.
2 comments:
Sorry. I'm a lurker and I'm sure I did something like that about three months ago when I found your blog and had to go back and read all about you. I love reading your stuff and the fact that you could post such funny things when your life was so torn apart is inspiring. I know I should comment more on people's blogs but I tend to think I might say something incredibly stupid so I don't comment. I will try to change that not only with you but others I read now that I know comments are important
Much appreciated. Leave lots of comments. I'm a comment freak.
Post a Comment