Kicking Myself in the Head
Or I would, anyhow, if my leg reached that high but it d0esn't so I'll just imagine that I'm doing it.
I sooooooooo wish I had upgraded my RAM years ago.
I also wish I'd bought a wide screen monitor years ago.
I like the feel of my new keyboard, too, but neglected to pay attention to the "little things," like the hot key combination needed to switch between PCs with the KVM switch. . . DOES.NOT.WORK. on this keyboard. You have to push the button for the PC you want to use, on the switch itself.
Everything else is peachy, though.
1 comments:
I want a wide screen monitor myself, but I'm one of those practical people that say, "Weeell, there's nothing wrong with THIS monitor so..." I wish it would up and die already so I can have an excuse. LOL
Post a Comment