I've Decided I'm Just a Bitch
I am so tired of reading stories like this in the news. Maybe I'm just a bitch, but maybe it's just time for society to wake up and smell the coffee. If people like this want to do away with themselves, fine, LET THEM - the world and especially their children are probably better off without them - but they need to stop taking their children out in the process or instead of themselves. It makes me so angry that this woman took the coward's way out, resorting to suicide, but she had NO right to murder her children, who never asked to be brought into this world but most certainly NEVER deserved to die at their own mother's hands. She chose to bring them into this world, and she then chose to renege on her responsibility as a ward to God's gifts. That's right: Children are not ours, as so many in this world wrongly declare, but God's, and He allows us to have care and custody over them, raise them in His light. I know it's an un-Christian way of thinking, but I firmly believe that people who abuse, torture, or murder children should suffer the exact same fate they dealt out to the little ones. Andrea Yates? Drown her. Then resuscitate her. Then drown her again. And again. And AGAIN. And one more time for good measure, for each child she deprived of life. Susan Smith? Same deal. Dena Schlosser? Cut her fucking arms off and leave her to bleed to death. Maybe once parents realize there is a PUNISHMENT for their actions - and keep the bleeding heart fucking liberals out of it, letting them cop out of responsibility for their actions by claiming mental illness - THIS SHIT WOULD STOP.
Rant over.
0 comments:
Post a Comment