What a Great Idea
Diesel has inspired me to a great idea [ALL. . . HAIL. . . DIESEL], but I think I'm going to take all the credit for it anyhow, because I'm entitled to be an asshole every once in a while. It's just a shame that the truly great ideas seem so few and far between. Then again, maybe it's all perspective.
I've gone all over the place here with everything from ranting and raving about stuff I see in the news to whining and moaning about my disease and personal trials and tribulations with a little humor and a whole lot of weirdness thrown in for good measure. After all, as the name implies, whatever floats my boat. However, I have a feeling it might be a source of morbid fascination for the folks who dare to come back for a second visit, let alone those who actually feel brave enough to add this site to their feed readers (amazingly enough, there are a few, you poor souls), to see what kind of crap comes out of my mouth (or keyboard) next. I think it's time to recover and clean up this train wreck.
Anyhow, Diesel was busy with one of his own little hoo-hoos, and he was throwing out ideas for blog names that might indicate something more impressive than your run-of-the-mill stuff that is in abundance all over the net and recycled ad nauseum and perhaps making more of an impression when applying to one of his other sites, Humor-Blogs.com. Go read what The Man has to say, since he explains it much better than I can, and at least he's coherent. Great post, Diesel.
Anyhow, I have no desire to just drop and run from My Boat, it's kind of like home, but I do have a new site in the making (thanks for the name inspiration, Diesel), Mainlining Mountain Dew. I have a URL but nothing's up yet, so give me time. THAT'S where I'll be concentrating my humor and witticisms, stupidity (i.e., Future of America), and the great emails and pictures people pass along to me that I want to share. There will likely be duplicate stuff there from here, since some of the stuff I've put up here was pretty fucking hilarious and deserves to be recycled.
Til then, lotsa love,
A.
P.S.: Dude, I'm totally stealing your idea and don't feel the least bit bad about it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment