Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

April 1, 2008

Laughing at Myself

My Yahoo email used to be used for EVERYTHING, including my transcription business-related stuff. Now with all the great technologies available to me, I no longer use my email for that purpose, instead uploading a note on the server to be downloaded on the other end - or, miracle of miracles, FAXING it - and now my email just collects penis extender ads and shit like that.

And once in a while personal emails. I guess that's what it's for, after all, even though my friends who actually send me things can be counted on one hand with fingers left over. Another one of those side effects of withdrawing yourself from society, eh? I digress. . .

I haven't really used it that much lately, and I realized tonight that it still has my "signature" attached to it. Refresh my memory, what's it say. . .

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY:
The information contained in this email transmission is confidential and/or privileged and may contain confidential health information. This information is intended to be reviewed only by the individual or organization named as addressee. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy all copies of this transmission and all parts included therein. State and federal laws including but not limited to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996 and related regulations protect confidential health information.
I just KNOW there are other "housekeeping" jobs I need to catch up on, too, but I just don't give a rip right now. I've got more important things to do than piss around with a signature line on my outgoing mail. And who really cares, anyhow?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP