The Simple Things
Amazing how a few (relatively) inexpensive doodads can spice up a house, look sharp, and give the place some character. One of these days I'll post some photos so you can see what I'm all excited about. Still kicking myself in the ass for not taking photos before we started this project, which has really been quite a nightmare. The house is only 30 years old but had very little maintenance during that time and suffered from severe lack of TLC (and somewhat of a lack of imagination in the planning and finishing). Being forced childless, I have a lot of attention to focus on this place and A LOT of ideas swimming around in my head to make it somewhere I'll actually be able to stand being imprisoned for the next 40 years or so.
1 comments:
Well if it's gonna be your prison.. you might as well make it a comfortable one :))
BTW: I love the new template!
Take Care!
Post a Comment