Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

January 25, 2008

Shocked

All my life, people have been shoving their opinions down my throat and up my ass, oftentimes the former and always the latter without my consent. I'm obviously quite the pushover since people have been running roughshod over me quite regularly for much of the last 20 of the 35 years of my miserable existence, making it that much more miserable. I ASK for opinions, and what do I get? Not a peep. This little nibbet has been bugging me since I first crossed paths with it, and I just would like some confirmation as to whether or not I'm seeing what I think I am. Maybe it was just too vague in its "depersonalized" state last time? We can try, try again and seriously, I really want to hear your thoughts on this:

how does it feel now, huh? how does it feel to have the county rip your kids right out from under you? if what "B" says about "F" touching her is true, and i know it is so don't you DARE sit there calling MY daughter a liar!, then your sons are the worst i have ever met in my life! you and "E" are THRU making my life a living hell! god-willing you will NEVER see "B" and "J" again!
Come on, people, tell me what you get out of this! Again, PERSON-X sent this to PERSON-Y, after PERSON-X called CPS for the 8th time against PERSON-Y and mere hours after CPS took custody of PERSON-Y's children, PERSON-X having willingly admitted to CPS that they were making these complaints maliciously in an effort to conduct a custody battle (over "B" and "J.")

1 comments:

Dazd January 29, 2008 at 4:39 PM  

Thats flucked up! The ones sending those complaints maliciously should be given jail time as well, especially if its not true. Waste of taxpayers dollars and MORE IMPORTANTLY, left a scar that may never heal for those kids.

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP