My Stairs
Oh, am I getting excited. We have the lower staircase in, awaiting the rail and the "finishing touches" that I have yet to get off my large ass and take care of, and then the upper staircase. Yeah. I was taking photos through the process, so I can giggle over how horrid the temporary stairs were. The new ones feel sooooooooooo good on my feet - 11-inch-wide treads instead of 8 inches, correctly spaced so that you don't fall on your ass as you step off the bottom stair, and oh so purty. Photos soon, as soon as my computer stops bitching and moaning. I really think it's time to invest in a new one, but first THE STAIRS! :)
3 comments:
New stairs with wider steps...sweet! I know I could use some wider stairs, I am such a clutze that I must fall up the stairs at least once a month!
Oh good for you!!!!!
Sounds great. I can't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment