What's Up With That?
Am I the only one noticing the massive numbers of product recalls the last few months? I know I barked about this before, but it seems like they've increased even more since then.
Be careful of what you eat, you could get a dangerous bacteria and get very sick and possibly die. Be careful of what medications you take, you could have a heart attack and die. Be careful of what products you purchase for your child, they could be hurt or die. Be careful what you feed your dog or cat, he could get sick and die. Honestly, who's watching over this stuff?
Pot pies, Baby Yoplait, pet food, hamburger, baby cribs, children's toys, green beans, defibrillators, infant medicines. What's next? It's not just what you eat anymore, either. Defibrillators placed for heart function? Cribs to put babies to sleep in? Toys for children to play with?
Again begging the question, how long are we safe?
4 comments:
I've noticed it too. Seems like quality control needs a little quality control!!!
seems like the only thing they have to build shit with in China is lead.
It is very scary, sometimes I wish I didn't need to depend on the grocery stores for food.
I agree..it is kind of scary when we stop and think about what might actually be making it through..seems we need much more stringent checks!
Post a Comment