Good Grief
I was enjoying a while back readers coming and going quite regularly and leaving me comments (which I absolutely ADORE since I'm a comment freak). Then my life turned upside down with my MRI scan followed my sad, pitiful life being smashed on the concrete a few weeks ago and I dropped out of circulation for a while. So sorry about that. Truly I am.
In case you haven't noticed, I'm kind of back, a little bit, somewhat, in spirit if not in body - so where the heck did the readers go? I know some of you are still coming around but lawdy do I miss you folks!
If I've offended anyone, sorry about that, too (not really because this is MY soapbox but you get the point - it's mostly in good fun anyhow and poo-poo on you if you can't take it - hee hee). Get your butts back here for pity sake, make me feel like I'm useful to SOMEONE out there in this horrific world.
Anyhoo. . . Even if you don't feel an overwhelming desire to come and check out the train wreck that is my life, you really should go visit some of these people (and many more, but I only have about 10 minutes to do this post):
Count and Ms. Count
Jo
Dazd
Becky
Dawn
Diamondssaphire
Diesel
Annie
Karly
Go. See them. They have good stuff. You should also visit every single one of the blogs in my pull-downs on the side. Yes. Just go, and have some fun!
10 comments:
Girl..you are the BOMB!! Thanks for the shout out. I have been checking up on you. Even though you did a "Authorized reader only stint" with your blog, I am glad you are back and I hope allis well with you!
Hey Allee, thanks for the shout-out! I'll check out the others per your recommendation.
I'm here girlie, ya can't lose me that easily. I just wish I had more time to talk to you on yahoo. :(
Even if/when I'm not on keep me updated on what's going on okay? I'll try to sign on once a day to at least read and send you a message back. ;)
Diamond: Thanks for sticking with me, and you're welcome anytime for the shout out. I need all the support I can get! Things are about as ugly as they get but I had a great talk with Pastor yesterday and for the first time in weeks actually feel PEACE in my soul. That "blocking of the blog" was kind of me withdrawing a bit to have my pity party.
Diesel: You are absolutely welcome for that shout out! You totally deserve it, just like everyone else, and I have a few more to put up when I get a minute.
Jo: I know you're there, hon. Sis's to the end, right? And Thank Heaven For Yahoo Messenger. :)
Love y'all!
I cannot believe you just apologized for being out of circulation! Don't do that!
I apologize to YOU! For not checking back sooner. At one point I couldn't get access but I still could have tried again. I'm sorry :(
Dawn: Not really apologizing, and certainly not for being absent. But thanks for the thought, thanks for being there, and thanks for letting me know you haven't gone AWOL yourself!
I hope your okay...Thank you for the link. Sorry I haven't been around much either. I'll try to do better.
Really... no need for the apology. You need to take care of yourself and just know we will always be around even if you are AWOL for 2 months..
Thanks so much!!!!!! I hope you are doing alright, and I'm glad you are back :)
welcome back. bout time
Post a Comment