Thoughts from Archie
That was one funny guy, Archie Bunker--calling them as he saw them. Now, Archie said a lot of stuff he shouldn't have, but some of the stuff that did come out of his mouth made you laugh because of how blunt and real-world it was (and still is). The way he slaughtered words was my favorite though.
Entertainment is a thing of the past. Today we've got television.
I got nothing against mankind. It's people I can't stand.
I want you all to synchronize your tongues to silence.
If you liberals keep getting your way, we're all gonna hear one big loud flush. The sound of the U.S. of A goin' straight down the toilet.
There's nothing wrong with revenge. It's the best way to get even!
Like the Good Book says: "Let him who is without sin be the rolling stone."
1 comments:
Wasn't he something? My father used to talk just like him... it's funny now - it wasn't then! ;)
Post a Comment