Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

October 17, 2007

B-B-B-Buggin

I've been completely buggin the last few days. My mouse wasn't working right (it was moving the cursor up and down but not side to side, and it's clean inside so no clue what happened there) so I put a cheap junk one on the computer that I had laying around. Exactly 38 seconds later, the scroll wheel fell inside the mouse between the right and left click buttons. Talk about a piss-me-off kind of thing to have happen. I use my scroll wheel A LOT. I was trying to deal with it, use it as a "regular" mouse without the scroll wheel, but it wasn't going very well and there were a lot of tears shed on my part (and more than a few cuss words).

Anyhoo. . . Mom-law was up visiting and (I think it was her, anyhow) got me a brand-new mouse at Wal-Mart. It is wireless and I was worried that it wouldn't work with my KVM switch (yeah, I have multiple computers for my multiple jobs--don't roll your eyes at me). I hooked it up, though, and it worked fine. I'm feeling much better now, cruising along with my little wheel.

If only the other problems in my life were so easily solved.

1 comments:

DiamondsSaphire October 19, 2007 at 3:54 PM  

I have a wirless mouse and sure as hell would never use one with a cord again!! Glad you got your wheel back!

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP