Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

May 24, 2007

I Don't Know Dick

See, you DO have your mind in the gutter!

Seriously, I keep getting these emails from Dick DeVos, whom I can honestly say I know nothing about (until today). Usually I just hit delete and move on, not even bothering to read them. Maybe I should have been reading them, though. Come to find out, this dude ran in the Michigan gubernatorial election in 2006 against our current sorry-excuse-for-a-governor Granholm (who is not only NOT from this state but not even from this COUNTRY, a Canadian transplant).

The situation in Michigan seems to be really crappy, everywhere you look. Jobs have fled the state and we have a massive unemployment rate, apparently we still do not have a budget in place and it is already almost June, gas prices rocketed over 30 cents a gallon the other day and it now costs your firstborn to get a tankful, cigarettes will cost you your secondborn, and the list just goes on and on and on. She says it is not HER fault, it is John Engler's fault; but he has been out of office for 5 years, so how is it still his fault? Five years into it, and she still cannot get shit together?

I was never a Dummycrap, but I am not really a Republicon, either. I tend to swim around in the political cesspool grasping at whatever independent floater happens by. I gotta tell ya, though, I have yet to see a single one of them that is worth a hill of beans. I think it is time to create my own little nation of Angie-land. No taxes, no con-artists in office, no bullshit laws, and the Constitution of the United States will be brought back in its original form, when it actually had some MEANING.

2 comments:

Count May 26, 2007 at 7:39 PM  

When you get that Nation set up, just make sure it's on the coast. I'm in.

Angie Lee May 26, 2007 at 9:27 PM  

Yeah, it'll be on the coast, all right--the northern coast of Michigan's Upper Peninsula on Lake Superior! :)

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP