Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

March 27, 2008

On the Internet

In this world that breaks down into little more than digits flying through etherspace, we can be anything we want to be. So. . . I am as beautiful as Halle Berry. I am as wealthy as The Donald. I am as powerful as the Pope. I am whatever I want to be, and you won't know the difference, right? And. . . I can make YOU into whatever I want YOU to be also, and no one will be any the wiser, right?

So says the cyberstalker.

Check this out and tell me: Exactly what is this world coming to? Whatever it is, it can't be good.

"I've just learned that my stalker has taken harassment to the next level. It wasn't good enough to harass me face-to-face, even after legal venues were pursued to put a stop to that. It wasn't good enough to anonymously hide behind the skirts of CPS and file malicious complaints containing fabrications and outright lies against me, because the truth prevailed in the end. No, that just wasn't good enough. Now it's time to take personal grudges and a tightly woven web of lies to the "court of the internets," to be judged by individuals who know nothing more about me than what my stalker has told them - and they believe it. I am a 'hacker' for using Google to find information about my stalker and a 'fat, lazy cunt who sits on the computer 24/7 hacking into and stealing personal records' [MySpace is personal, if it's not set to private???], even though I am working 4 jobs to pay taxes to help support my stalker's lifestyle: Collecting a welfare check every month on top of food stamps and Medicaid, enabling them to have more time to 'testify to the court of the internets' about what a piece of shit I am. I never really thought someone could be this depraved, this malicious, this vindictive and spiteful, even in the face of all that's happened, and now I realize just how deranged this person really is and am fearful for my life, because I don't know just how much farther they are willing to go to try to destroy me."

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP