How Weird Is That?
I had a glass of Mountain Dew on the desk. I went to the restroom and came back and the glass was gone. I looked around and found it on the floor on the other side of the room, Dew spilled on the floor and the cat licking it off the floor. Seriously, if she wanted some she could have asked, she didn't need to steal it. I think my cat is nuts - what kind of cat drinks Mountain Dew? Or eats green beans and broccoli and even tomatoes but turns her nose up at pepperoni? I probably shouldn't question; after all, this is the same cat that catches chipmunks, blackbirds, and snakes outdoors and has been known to go "fishing" (and gotten a few) from the opening at the top of the aquarium and drinks out of the toilet like a dog, sneering at the fresh water in her bowl time and time again, and sleeps under the covers on the bed with her head on the pillow, pushing me if I take up too much of "her" space in the bed. I think she thinks she's a dog or something. Or a person. Or some kind of super-hybrid catdogperson. She's weird. . . but she's mine.
2 comments:
Cats are freakin weird! I have 2 and my boy cat would also much rather drink from the toilet!!
Mine likes to eat hot peppers,and yams. Who knows...
Post a Comment