Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

September 5, 2007

When It Rains. . .

Miss-thing (big girl) lost another tooth today at school. Thankfully the teacher put it in an envelope and put it in her backpack to bring home. It's her "lucky lost tooth." The kid's turning this into a regular money-making venture. My little entrepreneur.

Three of the kids went back to school yesterday (THANK YOU, LORD). Middle girl's school starts next week (she goes to a school in a different district because they offer a hearing-impaired program) but her start gets kicked off later than that since she's going in for heart surgery next week. Say a prayer, keep your fingers crossed, keep us in your thoughts, whatever method of well-wishing floats your boat, please. AND. . . my littlest girl is being tested for preschool this Friday, and she can't WAIT to start school so she can ride the bus like "Sissy."

My nest is feeling emptier by the day, and my uterus has gone from chanting to shrieking at my fickle ovaries. I'm a mess, but you already knew that, didn't you? Guess I'd better talk to my neurologist at my appointment next week (finally, 6 weeks after my MRI). I've read that MS symptoms tend to go into remission during pregnancy, so I'm trying to convince hubby-man to keep me barefoot and pregnant as long as possible. He's having a stroke, of course. Hey, if God wants me to have more babies, He'll make my uterus and ovaries keep on working. Look at Jim Bob and Michelle.

2 comments:

Dawn Drover September 5, 2007 at 11:56 PM  

Angie, I'll keep your little one in my prayers... hope all goes well.

Oh and I'll put a request in for your ovaries if you like!!!! ;)

Jo September 6, 2007 at 11:21 AM  

I'll keep your sweety in my thoughts hun. My next is completely full with this homeschooling gig. Don't think for a minute I haven't thought about boarding school somewhere in the Swiss Alps for the older two. Cuz I have! :)

Wanted to say hi and let you know I'm still reading and thinking of ya.

Big hugz

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP