Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

September 2, 2007

Thoughts From Ross

H. Ross Perot, of course.

Now the average citizen can't relate to a billion or a trillion. A million dollars in thousand-dollar bills is a stack of 1000$ bills, four inches high. A billion dollars in 1000$ bills is 300 feet high. A trillion dollars in 1000$ bills extends from the top of [this] table to 63 miles out in space.


The activist is not the man who says the river is dirty. The activist is the man who cleans up the river.

Your country is like your children. It's fundamentally important that you love them, but you need to work on any problems that come along.

We don't like government business. We don't do any business direct with the government. Because to the government a horse is an animal with four legs, a head, and a tail, whether it's a jack-ass or a race horse.

We've got a patient whose heart has stopped beating and has broken fingers and toes, and all the politicians want to talk about is the fingers and toes. I want to go straight to the heart.

When the history of junk bonds is written, I think the fist sentence should be, 'Junk bonds, by definition, were junk.

2 comments:

robkroese September 2, 2007 at 11:17 PM  

You had to remind me that I once voted for the guy, didn't you?

Angie Lee September 2, 2007 at 11:33 PM  

Nothing to be ashamed of. I voted for him too. Dude's got some shit to say, and I for one have been listening.

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP