Have I Got a Cure For You
I have the answer to world peace. I can eliminate hunger across the globe, wipe out unemployment, and make the health care access crisis a distant memory. I can stamp out child abuse and domestic violence. I can clean up crime, drugs, and abuse of firearms. I can eliminate the National Debt and all manner of financial woes. You name it, I can fix it. I have the answer.
The answer is gonna piss a lot of people off, but it's the answer nonetheless. It's too bad the ones carrying the wallet of the world get to make the decisions, since they make them based on what's going to put more in that wallet instead of what's best for the future of humanity.
1 comments:
There is an award for you over at my blog. Scroll 1/2 way down the post..
Post a Comment