No! Michigan
Going back to my previous bout of disgust with the unemployment rate in Michigan (the worst in the nation for several years running) and the idiocy of our "governor" wanting to change the way gas taxes are computed (so as to suck more out of the residents left here), we now find that the unemployment rate here indeed has increased:
As of February 2009, the unemployment rate in Michigan has reached a staggering 12.0% - a +4.6% change over the past year.
Granholm does not need to change the gas tax to collect more money for improvements in infrastructure. She only needs to collect enough to improve I-75....
The route many Michigan residents are traversing to flee this shit hole she has created.
2 comments:
She only needs to collect enough to improve I-75....
Probably only in one direction, right?
Basically. Although, if she did both NB and SB lanes, traffic flow south could double. Then again, the way King Barry's got this country headed, maybe we better just do NB I-75 and EB I-69.... so we can flee to Canada.
Post a Comment