Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

October 6, 2008

Har De Har Har

WELL, HELL'S BELLS.... I changed my template again. I really like this one, so I'll probably stick with it for a while. Maybe. We'll see. I don't know, and I'm feeling a little weird(er) around the edges this week. I finally got my blogroll back up in 2 of the 3 bottom bars, the third for "goodies." If I missed someone, I apologize--just let me know and I'll get you added. I also put up a few of my photos I managed to scrape off my old hard drive, from Tahquamenon Falls and Sleeping Bear Dunes. Now I just need to find my CD with the rest... And I should probably fix my scanner and start scanning in all my old 35-mm pictures from all over the Upper Peninsula. That sounds like work, doesn't it? Fuck it. (PS: Those are MY pictures, and NO you may not "borrow" them, so I guess I'm exercising my copyright privileges, and of course I know I am an asshole.)

And yes, Fiar, it's another one of those left sidebar kinda thingamajigs and NO I did NOT look at the code or source or whatever it was you mentioned before.... I'm a hardware kinda gal, not software. I was caught fleeing the scene of that crime after my brief interlude with COBOL. A college class I voluntarily took for no good reason--and paid for. I really was (beyond) nuts in my younger days... But this new stuff is all Greek to me, and most days I just don't have the testicular fortitude to take on that challenge. My big brass balls are in need of some polishing, and I'm just too sick and too tired to bother.

DOS is more my speed. It's black and white and all in absolutes--no ifs, ands, or Booleans about it.

By the way.... Fiar is so awesome, I want to have his babies. (Just kidding, buddy.... I've already got a ball and chain. But I might consider a blo.... Never mind.) He was running (actually I think it's still going, since I still see it in the footer of his posts) a contest to win a copy of the DVD Unelectable. I couldn't resist, LOSER stamped on my forehead and the only thing I'd ever won in my life being a diaper bag full of baby goodies from Babies R Us, so I entered.

Dude, I got mine in the mail Saturday!!!! *squealing like a girl* Unfortunately, I haven't been able to commandeer the TV long enough to watch it.

So that now makes TWO things I've won in my life. I'm so proud.

And right now I am exhausted. I've munched down TWO Provigil today, something I haven't done in a few weeks now, but I am just run down from this nastiness I caught and can't seem to shake. And I have a shit load of work staring me in the face, it's 2 a.m., and I don't even want to touch the stuff (which has already been sitting here for a week, no wonder the dude fires me; I just can't figure out why he keeps COMING BACK to me, since I've not been the most reliable, but maybe he just likes my GUARANTEED PERFECTION). I guess it's time to break out the caffeine. That 2-liter bottle of Mountain Dew makes a great accompaniment to my inhaler and pack of Marlboro Milds sitting on the desk....

1 comments:

Angi October 6, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

Aww, thanks, I'm on your blogroll :-)

I like the new template. I'm a fan of black, dunno if you noticed that...hehehe.

Umm oh yeah - LOVE Sleeping Bear. Been there many a time. (My grandma and aunt live in Northport, been there lots.)

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP