Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

June 23, 2008

OMFG I'm Gonna Leave a Damp Spot

I finally cussed my last at Firefox and banished it to the realm where IE has been for the past couple of years, since I first fell in love with the Fox. I have a new love now, and this one has me all creamy in my dreamy and whatnot- Opera. Not only am I able to quickly and easily download my shit I need to without fucking around with completely asinine "add-ons," I HAVE VOICE CONTROL.

How much better than that can you get? "Opera, Home." Up comes Google. "Opera, Mail." Holyfuckinshit, there's my email. "Opera, Page Down [or Up, Top, or whatever floats your boat]" and the god damn thing navigates around where you tell it to.

WTF was I thinking all this time, bowing down and kissing that dirty brown fox's ass? I am singing the Opera now, baby.

1 comments:

robkroese June 23, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

So you're one of THOSE people now. I suppose you'll be complaining to me when my websites don't look right in your funky browser.

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP