My Love Affair
My love affair with FireFox is over. I'm so pissed at FireFox right now, in fact, that I'm half tempted to remove it and all remnants of it from my computer.
Where things worked exactly like I wanted them to before, now nothing works right and sometimes does not even work at all. The thing that has me MOST pissed off, though, has to be the "Down-Them-All" add-on, which I use for downloading my work files. One click, and it's all done! Now the dirty bastard will NOT start the downloads and I have to click each and every link to start the download manually. I've had to resort to Flash Got, which works but is still a pain in the ass.
Oh, and this motherfucker keeps refreshing my screen every 12.4 seconds while I'm in Blogger, which is driving me up the wall.
I guess it's time to either uninstall and reinstall and if that does not work, uninstall and cut off its balls so it cannot reproduce on my computer.
There's always Opera......
0 comments:
Post a Comment