Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

September 16, 2009

To The Next Day and The Day After

8 pounds 12 ounces, 21-1/2 inches long....
....with big chubby cheeks and a tiny little chin.

The newest addition to our family was welcomed Monday afternoon just after 2:30.

She's got that characteristic white forelock and came out of her newborn hearing screening with a "refer," so likely she is Deaf like Dad. Regardless, she's already got a special place in everyone's heart.

6 comments:

Anonymous September 17, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

Congratualtions! Enjoy the little blessing.

The blogprof September 18, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

Congrats on the new addition Angie! We welcomed our own daughter just over a month ago.

My wife wants to be done. I don't. So we'll see if the baby factory keeps going or not.

Enjoy the little blessing!

Angie Lee September 19, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

Thanks Tracie, blogprof!

I hear ya on the baby factory thing, BF. DH insists he's done as well, but I would love more, even as rough as it is on me. He's submitting to "peer pressure," his sister and others nagging at him to stop, but he might have to learn the hard way that it is much easier to ignore peer pressure as opposed to spousal "pressure," if ya know what I mean!!!! LOL

Lew September 24, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

Congratulations, Angie, sorry I missed this, been too busy.

Sounds like a beautiful little girl.

Pictures as soon as you can, please.

H2o October 26, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

I would love to see some pictures. Me loves babies! Take care of yourself

kev January 5, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

Gosh, I am SO behind on my blog reading! Congratulations, Angie! How is the little one doing? :)

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP