Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

July 30, 2009

Some More Changes

As I did before with my recipes and my jokes, I am splitting off another chunk of content into a separate blog.

You can now find my political-type rants at:
We The People

I will be working on cleaning this site up and finalizing all my goodies on the other sites, trying to get my act together. Seems I do better when I "compartmentalize," so we're going to be busy for a while, straightening stuff out, so bear with me here (if any readers are actually left).

3 comments:

Average American August 2, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

Hey Angie, should I swap out what floats my boat for we the people yet? The last post I see is from May on that one.

kev August 19, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

A second blog?? Excellent. :)

(I just wrote a longer a comment in the previous "Kev Demanded It..." post you wrote.)

Anonymous August 27, 2009 at 4:18 AM  

WOW! What an original name for your blog, too!

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP